Friday, June 5, 2009

My stress reliever plus review: Tank呂建中《第三回合》

Hello all !

I've been really tired these few weeks, finals coming up really soon and Im not really prepared for it =X. Well, music is one thing tht cheers me up and I must review this awesome album to you guys reading my blog.

As u all know, Im a fan of TANK呂建中(Taiwanese Singer cum composer). I've been following his progress since he released his 1st album in 2006. Obviously, since Im a guy Im not interested in his looks or clothing style. But, its his music that really makes me smile =) I dunno for you guys and girls, but his songs are awesome for me =). Then in 2007, he released his 2nd album and NOW (after 2 long years), his 3rd album, titled :《第三回合》or (the 3rd Round)

Songs are pretty much up to standard and yeah, will copy paste the rest of the blog from here

專輯曲目:

01. 繃帶俱樂部
02. 生還者
03. 全世界都停電
04. 阿門
05. 真心話太冒險
06. 如果我變成回憶
07. 會長大的幸福
08. 陽光美眉
09. 再做一個夢
10. 是誰

I CERTAINLY RECOMMEND THESE 4 SONGS !!!!!!!! =) Go download them pls, its worth it

Got to go and study,

Erwin Lee

3 comments:

Nouveena said...

Wow. Seems you've got MORE comments on your Multiply's one post compared to 3 of my blog posts put together!

Aku JEALOUS!

Heee.

p/s: sorry replying here cos i dun have Multiply. ;)

Erwin Lee said...

sigh, my under construction site kena exposed by u =(

HELP ME WITH TEMPLATE !

tht is also after my darn exams. Im feeling the adrenaline to scrape thru all my papers now

p/s: I'll try my best to increase ur comment count =)

-erwin-

Erwin Lee said...

oh and thx for the comment, the 1st ever !